There are several different ways to fix Samsung Washer UE error code. Some of these methods are easy, but others require a fair amount of effort and equipment. Depending on the circumstances, some people may try out more than one approach before finding success with any one solution.
The “how to fix ue error in samsung washing machine” is a common issue that many Samsung washing machines experience. The solution for this issue is often as simple as removing and re-inserting the washer.
For a long time, washers have aided people in performing the tedious process of washing garments. The error code “UE” appears in Samsung washers from time to time. “The drum has been overloaded or underloaded,” says this error code. This Samsung washer UE code might cause the washer to malfunction and prevent it from spinning correctly. The symbols UE display on the washer’s screen when this issue occurs.
What Causes the Samsung Washer Error Code UE?
There might be various explanations for this issue on the backend, and the most typical ones are stated below:
- Unbalanced distribution of clothing: garments of various fibers may have been thrown into the same washload, and bulky items such as towels, when wet, may cause the load to become unbalanced.
- It’s possible that clothes piled up on one side.
- In the laundry, there are either too many or too few clothing.
- The washer may have been positioned on an uneven surface, necessitating its relocation.
- It’s likely that a piece of the Washer may break.
If the error code UE shows on your Samsung washer’s display, follow the actions listed below before doing anything else:
- Remove your washer’s plug from the main socket.
- Wait 5-10 minutes while remaining calm.
- Connect the switchback to the main socket to restart your washer.
This operation will reset the washer and erase the problem, but if the issue remains, go to the next step.
Automatically Resolve PC Problems
If you want to have your PC problems instantly corrected as well as diagnose, list, and correct any registry flaws, we suggest utilizing the Restoro Repair Tool, which can handle all of this with just one click. Trustpilot has given it a 5-star rating, so you don’t have to be concerned.
How Do I Fix The “UE” Error Code On My Samsung Dishwasher?
Solution 1: Make sure the load of laundry is balanced.
Uneven distribution of clothing might result in a Samsung washer UE code problem; thus, to resolve the issue, follow the instructions below:
- Restart the cycle with the garments spread out in the tub.
- If the machine’s weight limit has been surpassed, remove any additional clothing before restarting the cycle.
- In the event of a single item load, throw in a piece of heavy clothes, such as bedsheets or towels.
- Put similar-fabric garments in the same wash load.
- To restart the washer, use the start/pause button.
Solution 2: Look for any parts that are broken or faulty.
This problem may be caused by any broken element in the washer, and you can fix it by following the procedures below:
- Unplug the switch from the socket to turn off the washer.
- Locate the drive belt and properly inspect it.
- If the belt is cracked or stretched out, it should be replaced.
- If the drive belt is in good operating order, look for a collapsible bearing.
- If required, replace the bearing with a new one.
- If the bearing is in good working order, look for any broken or damaged seals in the stuffing box.
- It should be removed and replaced with a new one.
- Replug the switch into the socket to restart the washer.
Check the washer’s display to determine whether the mistake is still present. Continue if the mistake is still present.
Solution 3: Set the washer to the appropriate surface.
If the washer is not put on a flat surface, the Samsung washer UE code will appear, which may be resolved by following the procedures below:
- Remove the switch from the socket and turn off the washer.
- Check to see whether your washer is on a level surface.
- Place a bubble level on top of your washer to check its balance (it is easily available in the market).
- Adjust the legs of the washer if it isn’t balanced.
- Loosen the lock nut on the leg you’d want to change.
- If you want to lower it, rotate it clockwise; if you want to raise it, rotate it counterclockwise.
- After adjusting the washer, tighten the lock nut.
- Check the balance of the bubble level once again.
- Restart the washer switch by plugging it into the socket.
- Hopefully, the problem has been resolved by now.
Click here for more information and details. You may also reach out to Samsung’s customer service department.
The “Samsung Washer UE Not Spinning” is a problem that many Samsung washers have been having lately. If you are experiencing this issue, there are a few things that you can try to fix the problem. Reference: samsung washer ue not spinning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you clear the UE code on a Samsung washer?
A: The best way to clear the UE code on a Samsung washer is by turning it off and unplugging it for about 10 seconds. Wait until at least 30 minutes has passed before you plug your washer back in or restarting should be necessary.
How do I fix the UE code on my washing machine?
A: First, check your washing machine manual to see which model you have. If it is a Whirlpool or Kenmore then the code for that makes sense. If not, contact their customer service line to find out what the code should be.
Why does my Samsung washer keep getting unbalanced?
A: Your washer may be experiencing balance issues from a buildup of product deposits on the bottom of your machine. This is most likely caused by not using enough detergent in each load, which can cause residue to build up over time and cause a tilt.
- samsung top load washing machine error code ue
- samsung washing machine ue error door locked
- samsung washing machine error codes
- how do i fix the ue on my washing machine
- samsung front load washer problems spin cycle