Looking for the best hosting service to help you blog? We’ve got the top five web hosts that will make your blogging life easier in 2021.
If you’re currently looking for a web hosting service, these are the five best options available. These services may be perfect for bloggers and those who want to start their own website.While it can be tempting to use free hosting services, these are often unreliable and have limited resources. It is important to choose a web host that has the capacity for your blog so you don’t miss out on potential readers or revenue due to slow loading speeds.The “best web hosting 2021” is a blog post that compiles the top 5 best web hosting services for bloggers in 2021. The article also includes information about each host and their features.
Are you ready to choose one of the most reliable web hosting providers for your new website?
Do you want to skip to the best answer right away? Bluehost is the finest web hosting option for most new bloggers.
Selecting one of the top Web hosting services might be a difficult task if you’re a newbie who is creating a website or blog for the first time.
With so many hosting options, the last thing you want to do is figure out which one is ideal for you. That’s why I’ve chosen to assist you in selecting the greatest Web hosting for your needs.
In this post, I’ll provide you an overview of the finest beginner-friendly Web hosting services, as well as some pointers on how to choose the ideal one for you.
Let’s get started!
This is a free article that includes affiliate links. If you make a purchase via one of these links, I may get a small compensation at no additional cost to you.
What is the definition of web hosting?
Web hosting, in general, is a service that allows you to publish your website on the Internet. When you sign up for a web hosting service, you’re renting space on a physical server from that firm to store all of the files and data your website need to function correctly.
This area (or server) is constantly linked to the Internet, allowing your visitors to view your website at any time from anywhere. Then you must pay them for that service on a monthly or yearly basis. The price you pay is determined on the services they provide and the kind of web hosting you choose.
Web hosting services are available in a variety of sizes and configurations, including shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS, managed hosting, and more. Web hosts bundle a number of sites together and place them all on the same server as shared web hosting.
If you’re a newbie blogger or a small company owner trying to get your site up and running quickly, shared hosting is the way to go.
The key challenge is how to get the best Web hosting service for your website while still saving money. Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out together!
What Makes a Good Web Host?
What distinguishes a beginner-friendly Web hosting service?
The best hosting providers for beginners will provide you with services such as:
- Simple WordPress installation (1-click WordPress installation): Installing WordPress is a simple procedure with clear step-by-step instructions.
- Easy to use: Depending on your package, most providers also provide simple setup and a dashboard with rapid website builders.
- Less tech-savvy options: Whether you’re a newbie, check to see if the hosting requires coding abilities or other advanced technical expertise to install WordPress or launch your website. However, you may discover a plethora of tutorials on the internet to help you figure out what you truly need to accomplish.
- Uptime and Speed: When shopping for a shared hosting plan or any hosting plan, you should seek for a 99 percent uptime guarantee and a reasonable server speed.
- Easy backup options: When maintaining a website for any reason, this is one of the most crucial things to consider. You may use a backup program to restore your website if you create any problems with it. This will be accessible as a free or paid hosting add-on.
- Friendly and prompt customer service: regardless of how many WOW services they provide for you. When you’re stranded somewhere and your hosting provider doesn’t respond quickly, it might cause serious problems. As a result, you must evaluate how they will give help to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Access to a large knowledge base: Quick access to relevant materials and lessons.
- Money-Back Guarantee: If you are unhappy with your hosting, you should request a money-back guarantee so that you may cancel and find another provider.
Simply simply, after you have a comprehensive understanding of your needs as well as the capabilities and services offered by the hosting company, you’re ready to start!
You may start your site with the simplest plans if you’re a newbie. Depending on your needs, you may change your hosting plan to a larger one as your site expands.
Let’s get this party started!
Bluehost is a web hosting service (Recommend for Beginners)
WordPress has an official recommendation for Bluehost, a prominent web hosting provider. They make it simple to set up a low-cost WordPress website, and the user-friendly interface is great for novices.
Some of Bluehost’s most beginner-friendly features are as follows:
- Bluehost provides a one-click WordPress installation method to get your site up and running. If you’re a newbie with no technical experience and want to establish a WordPress website, this is the option for you.
- Straightforward interface: The Bluehost dashboard is simple to use, with clear descriptions for each function. This is the best option for newcomers.
- If you’re unsure which plan to pick, start with the Basic plan and upgrade as your website develops.
- WordPress updates are handled automatically by Bluehost.
- Easy Backup Choices: With the “Choice plus” plan, free automatic backup options are provided for the first year, and the CodeGuard service is offered as an add-on to take daily backups.
- Service: They provide live chat, phone, and email support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Money-back guarantee: There is no danger since they give a 30-day money-back promise.
Bluehost’s shared hosting options are the most cost-effective, with Basic hosting starting at $3.95/month and including a free domain name, an SSL certificate, and 50GB of storage for the first year.
For a single website, the basic plan is ideal.
They don’t have a monthly payment option, so you’ll have to pay for one, two, or three years in advance. If you pay for three years, you’ll get a discount off the regular price, but after that, you’ll have to pay $8.99 per month for their regular hosting plan.
However, if you’re searching for a novice and budget-friendly web hosting provider, Bluehost’s simple features and costs are highly enticing.
HostGator is a well-known hosting company that provides consumers with simple and economical hosting services. They provide 1-click WordPress installations as well as a low-cost introductory offer on all hosting options.
The following are some of HostGator’s most user-friendly features:
- WordPress installation in a flash: You already know that this provides an easy installation method for getting your WordPress site up and running.
- Easy to scale: You have the option to upgrade at any moment.
- Easy to use interface: With its newly redesigned dashboard, HostGator makes managing your hosting a breeze.
- Automatic WordPress updates are available with HostGator.
- Simple backup options: HostGator will back up your data for you once a week on a random day.
- Help: They provide live chat, phone, email, and video instructional support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Money-back guarantee: HostGator provides a 45-day money-back promise to its customers.
Their most basic shared hosting plans feature unlimited storage, bandwidth, a free domain name for the first year, and a free SSL certificate. This is an excellent way for novices to get started with any kind of website. Only for the first time, if you pay for three years, your cost will be reduced to as low as $2.75/month (Hatchling Plan). After three years, your plan will automatically renew at $6.95 per month.
They also provide monthly payment plans that start at $10.95, which is a little more pricey. If you choose yearly plans, you will be able to save more money in the future.
They also provide managed WordPress hosting options geared for 2.5X quicker load speeds for your site if you’re just starting out with WordPress.
Hostinger is one of the top hosting companies out there, with shared hosting, WordPress hosting, and cloud hosting plans starting at only $0.99 a month. The greatest part is that you can install WordPress with a single click, and their commercial plans include daily backups.
If you want to start a tiny website, Hostinger’s “Single Shared Hosting” plan is one of the most affordable options.
Here are some of Hostinger’s beginner-friendly features:
- Simple Admin Dashboard: If you’ve never used web hosting or managed a website before, Hostinger has you covered with their simple admin dashboard.
- Quick WordPress installation: This gives a quick and easy way to get your WordPress site up and running.
- If you’re accustomed to using cPanel to administer your sites, you may be a little perplexed by Hostinger’s version. If you’re new to it, though, that’ll be alright.
- Backups are simple to use and are available for all shared and cloud hosting plans.
- Support: They will be available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but you must first log into your account to use the live chat option.
- Money-back guarantee: Hostinger provides a 30-day money-back promise to its customers.
If you’re not satisfied with Hostinger, you may request a refund within 30 days of signing up, which is convenient when you’re acquiring your first hosting account.
One of the greatest web hosting companies is InMotion Hosting. InMotion is a terrific solution for every kind of company, depending on your demands.
This hosting company is one to consider if you’re searching for a moderately cost web hosting package with a lot of amazing features, particularly for WordPress.
The following are some of InMotion’s most user-friendly features:
- WordPress Pre-Installed: WordPress hosting includes WordPress pre-installed so you can get started constructing your website right away.
- Easily scalable: You may increase your plan as your website expands.
- Automatic updates: They support WordPress updates that are done automatically.
- Simple backup options: They provide a Backup Manager program that allows you to restore your website with a single click.
- Help: They provide live chat, phone, and email support 24 hours a day, 356 days a year.
- Money-back guarantee: They provide a 90-day money-back guarantee for shared hosting services, unlike most other web hosting companies.
If you’re going to develop a website using WordPress, their WordPress hosting package will boost the performance and speed of your site by 6 times. They will also provide Shared hosting, VPS, Dedicated hosting, server solutions/tools, and many more services in addition to WordPress hosting.
However, with so many price options to choose from, it may be difficult to know which one is perfect for you.
Namecheap is a well-known domain registrar that also offers affordable web hosting. The key reason for this is because the organization offers very low-cost hosting options. However, if you’re a complete newbie, it may not be the best option for you.
They didn’t provide one-click installation with cPanel because they didn’t offer one-click installation with cPanel. To install WordPress, they suggest using the Softaculous automated program installer. To do so, go to your hosting account’s cPanel and look for the WordPress installer icon under the auto-installers area. That has to be improved.
The following are some of Namecheap’s most user-friendly features:
- Easy WordPress installation: To install WordPress in a few clicks, go to the Softaculous automated program installer.
- Namecheap’s dashboard is incredibly clear and tidy, and it provides a lot of information at a glance.
- Easy to scale: You have the option to increase your hosting package at any moment.
- Automatic updates: This plugin allows you to update WordPress automatically.
- Simple backup options: They provide a backup solution that allows you to restore your website with a single click.
- Service: They provide live chat, phone, and email support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Money-back guarantee: You have a 30-day money-back promise with them.
The quantity of features is the key reason for choosing Namecheap; the starter plan is just $1.44/month when paid for for the first two years, and tiny sites don’t generate a lot of traffic, so it can manage it. Your plan will renew at $2.88/month after the first two years.
All of these web hosting companies provide good starter hosting packages, but the best one for you will depend on the features and your budget.
That’s all there is to it — now it’s your turn!
All of the aforementioned web hosting services are the greatest and most useful, and your decision is based on your needs and experience.
When deciding on the best one, you should first determine all of your criteria. There’s nothing worse than choosing the cheapest web hosting package if you have a lot of daily website traffic (like e-Commerce websites).
You may, however, begin with the cheapest plan and work your way up as your business grows. That will save you money, but it will also require some labor.
I hope that this information will assist you in deciding which hosting service to use for your new website.
So, which one is the greatest for you? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below. Remember to share this on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to aid other newbies!
The “best web hosting for blog reddit” is a question that is asked by many bloggers. The best hosting service will be one that has the most features and has good customer support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which type of hosting is best for Blogger?
A: WordPress is a good option as it uses the MySQL database and has many plugins for customization.
Which Web hosting is best for beginners in 2021?
A: This is a difficult question to answer because the best web hosting depends on your needs. There are many, many questions that you need to ask yourself before you can decide which one will be for you. Here are some things that might help in deciding what type of website or blog site would work best for someone new just starting out with their own online business or personal website/blog: What kind of information do I want my website hosted? Do I plan on selling products? How extensive does my sites content need to be?
What is the best paid hosting in 2021?
A: This question cannot be answered in a general sense without knowing the specifics of what you are trying to host. Most people use shared hosting, which is an economical way for smaller websites or blogs to get online. But if you want more extensive features, cloud servers may be better suited for your needs.
- best hosting for blog
- best web hosting for small business 2020
- web hosting blogs
- best blog hosting sites for making money
- best web hosting for wordpress